To the Heroes Glory!

stats icon Tournament Table

Mathematical statistics of goals - Football. Montenegro. Prva Liga

Graphs of sample (in blue) and basic random variables (probability density)


Quantity of matches (sample size) : 477, period of time : 02-17-2020 - 09-17-2022


Match total

Average per match E = 2.38, variance V = 2.48, SD = 1.57, E/V = 0.96, Min = 0, Max = 8
P1 = 40.5%, draw = 27.3%, P2 = 32.3%, total 0 = 9.6%, over 2.5 = 41.9%, under 2.5 = 58.1%
Basic random variable ~ Poisson distribution: Pois(E)

Montenegro. Prva Liga: Poisson and Total PDF
Montenegro. Prva Liga: Poisson and Total CDF

Home team goals

Average per match E = 1.27, variance V = 1.47, SD = 1.21, E/V = 0.86, Min = 0, Max = 6
Basic random variable ~ Poisson distribution: Pois(E) and authentic random variable ~ Severyn distribition: Sever(E, V) •••

Montenegro. Prva Liga: Poisson and Severyn distributions and Goals 1 PDF

Away team goals

Average per match E = 1.12, variance V = 1.11, SD = 1.05, E/V = 1.01, Min = 0, Max = 5
Basic random variable ~ Poisson distribution: Pois(E) and authentic random variable ~ Severyn distribition: Sever(E, V) •••

Montenegro. Prva Liga: Poisson and Severyn distributions and Goals 2 PDF

Goals difference

Average per match E = 0.15, variance V = 2.69, SD = 1.64, E/V = 0.06, Min = -4, Max = 6
Basic random variable ~ Skellam distribution: Pois(E1)-Pois(E2)

Montenegro. Prva Liga: Gaus (Normal) and Difference PDF
Page time:

Wednesday
09-28-2022
09:45:57 UTC